This is the Bind and Fly version with no transmitter. A ready-to-fly Tiny Whoop with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The tiny whoop uses the newest frame, props, motors and F3 flight controller.
Here is the size comparson between Beta65 and Beta75 drone.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 6x15mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Native Frsky receiver with PA integrated, up to 1 Kilometers long range, with RSSI telemetry.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 20.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Firmware Version: Betaflight SPRACINGF3EVO 3.1.6 or Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.1.7 (Dependent on the version)
- Motor: 6x15mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky Rx (D8, SBUS) / DSMX Rx (SBUS) / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol (IBUS)
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. In order to get long distance control, the power ampliyer is integrated. But this will bring the famous problem so called "swamping". So keep your radio at least 0.5 meter away from the quad as usual.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * BNF Beta65 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery