This is the Bind and Fly version with no transmitter. A ready-to-fly FPV Whoop drone with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The Beta65S uses the newest frame, 3-blades props, 7x16mm motors and F3 brushed flight controller.
Here is the comparison between Beta65S and Beta65 (regular Tiny Whoop drone).
Here is the size comparson between Beta65S and Beta75 drone.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z01 aio 25mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 24.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. In order to get long distance control, the power ampliyer is integrated. But this will bring the famous problem so called "swamping". So keep your radio at least 0.5 meter away from the quad as usual.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery