The Beta75 is only about 1cm larger than the Tiny Whoop Quad. The biggest difference is the propulsion system. With 7x20mm motors and tri-blade 40mm props, it feels very fast, perfect for indoor racing and acro flying. The performance in outdoor is also great, handles the light breezes very well where the Tiny Whoop tend to struggle to stay level.
It has a motor to motor distance of 75mm ( 65mm for Tiny Whoop ). The width and length of the quad measure at 105mm. Compared to other micro quads with brushless motors, the price of Beta75 is really attractive, perfect for beginners and FPV racers alike.
Thanks for Quadcopter 101 channel work on the review of Beta75. You could also find more videos about Beta75 Drone on Youtube.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 7x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller.
- Native Frsky receiver with PA integrated, up to 1 Kilometers long range, with RSSI telemetry.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 EVO Brushed FC with Native Frsky receiver
- Firmware Version: Betaflight SPRACINGF3EVO 3.1.6
- Motor: 7x20mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol with PA / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. In order to get long distance control, the power ampliyer is integrated. But this will bring the famous problem so called "swamping". So keep your radio at least 0.5 meter away from the quad as usual.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * BNF Beta75 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery