Graphene is the very latest ‘wonder material’ for nano class batteries.
Graphene is a honeycomb lattice of carbon atoms, and is a potent conductor of electrical and thermal energy. When Graphene technology is added to Lithium batteries, the ions are able to move much more quickly between the positive and negative electrodes. This boosts the battery performance in every respect and, because of Graphene’s astonishingly light weight, there is no weight penalty. In fact, there is a weight saving!
Our latest ‘Graphene 2.0’ technology allows us to produce market leading Lithium batteries with higher energy density (lighter weight and higher capacity), higher under-load voltage, higher reliability and precision cell matching.
Advantages over traditional LiPo batteries.
• High working voltage - gives your models more "punch".
• Higher capacity - provides longer flight times.
• Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation - no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
• Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
• Longer cycle life (1000+).
• Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
• Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
Max Charge Rate 5C
Pack Weight ~151g
Pack Size T30 x W35 x L71mm
**YOU MUST SELECT USPS PARCEL SELECT FOR SHIPPING**
(if any other shipping method is selected the order will be cancelled)